Thursday, May 6, 2010

No Internet, oh no!

Sorry for my absence this week mes cheries! Some cable to my house has been clipped and as a result I have been sans internet! It would be a nice break if I had been prepared with some prep work but now I'm sadly just really behind. C'est la vie.

*Kasey McMahon is an amazing artist huh?*

My fingers are crossed that it is fixed real soon or I will be making friends with this French fast food restaurant (which I'm currently sitting in) real quick, at least they are always dependable for free wifi!

*thanks flikr for the photo*

Hope you are having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Urrgh its always a nightmare when you lose internet access, you don't realize just how much you rely on it until it's not there. Love that first pic, what an amazing artist.

Angela said...

oh no, no internet will make me go banana. : )

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails