Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Travel Confession #10

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

*thanks weheartit for the photo*

One of my favorite things to do when traveling is to venture off the tourist path and stumble into the local restaurants and hidden boutiques that you don't find in the travel guides. A chance to really see the culture of this new place and find something unique to take home with you.

What hidden treasures have you found?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails