Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion Networking with Convertible Clothing

Pre-Fashion Week I got myself out to a Fashion Networking Event in Midtown that featured super hip 
convertible clothing line Tuc+Wes. I told you lovelies about this event before hand and I hope some of you got to make it there! 



 I was fortunate enough to speak with the lovely Orly, designer for Tuc+Wes, and she was a bubbly wealth of knowledge about the concept, the line, and what's to come! Passionate about fashion that is useful to an economy of post recession buyers, Tuc+Wes provides many different looks from each well designed article.



This event held a fun demonstration fashion show that showcased the clothing's versatility. Orly was hard at work changing the looks on the models for everyone to see, but I must say the idea of convertible clothing has me spinning with possibilities!

Here is a spread of the colors from the Fall line, I LOVE the muted jewel tones. J'adore Fall color palettes!
The event itself had many unrelated business vendors, but I did enjoy the clothing line and I met fellow blogger Carmi of the Madison Muse, who is just fabulous, so you never know what the night will bring!

Well I have enjoyed an amazingly uneventful weekend of detox from Fashion Week and oh la la I feel fantastic! Rested and rebooted I can take on the Spring...here that warm weather? I'm talking to you! I was very successful in my shopping ventures though, and might I say that my Spring wardrobe is shaping up to be pretty nice!

So do you love convertible clothing darlings?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails