Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kick Off to Fashion Week!!

I have been attending many kick off events to build up excitement for New York Fashion Week....and its finally here! I plan on stalking Lincoln Center to bring you all the latest beat on the street, prepare yourself for the best in fashion, from crazy concoctions to cultured couture, I can hardly wait.


Last week I was invited to attend a Fashion Show for the lovely Stylist Engie Hassan.
The event celebrated the one year anniversary of EngieStyle and was hosted by the fabulous fashion photographer Carrie Schechter!




 The night consisted of a fashion show Engie had styled and Carrie had shot, of the evolution of the Little Black Dress over time and cultures! And what a fabulous show it was!
Psst...Be sure to brush up on your LBD history HERE darlings!


 My favorite look of the night, hands down, went to hair stylist Myss Monique. Silver sequined hot pants, and a turban a la Chanel? That's my kind of woman! Three cheers for your fabulousness Monique!

Me after the show with (L to R) Model Daryna Aslanova, Carrie Schechter, and Engie Hassan.
All in all a fabulous night, and a fantastic kick off for the anticipated New York Fashion Week.

Don't be the last to know the deets! Keep up with Lincoln Center via Twitter all week:
@EmbellishedBlog
@MBFashionWeek

HAPPY FASHION WEEK MY DEARS!

And don't forget to cast your vote on my outfit for NYFW!

1 comment:

Rissy said...

looks like you are definitely going to have a very fun week!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails