Friday, February 4, 2011

Links a la Mode


links a la mode



So long, farewell


Edited by Thom of The Sunday Best


Here  we are, face to face, a couple of silver spoons. My run as an editor  for this venerable list is coming to a close, and as it does I'd like to  take a moment to reflect on what makes the internet such an awesome  place. Ahem. It's you. Yes, you! I don't get to read as much online as I  once did, and this list kept me in touch with the, dare I say it,  zeitgeist of style writing. I was often amazed at the diversity of  topics you writers were willing to tackle. Keep those keyboards  clacking, stay strong, and be good to the incoming editors. We are only  human.

Thomas...out.



Links à la Mode: February 3rd






SPONSOR:

Shopbop Sale:  Splendid, C&C, Vince, Elise Overland, YFB, IRO, Gwen Stefani, Nili Lotan, Ella Moss, James Perse, LNA, Velvet

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails