Monday, November 21, 2011

Organize your Boots: DIY Boot Shapers

I did some major Fall cleaning this Saturday! After working for two straight weeks with only enough time to go home, sleep, and start all over...this weekend was a God send. My room however, was proof of my insane schedule, as it was in shambles. This is not my norm for acceptable tidiness and I was going crazy. Out of my Mary Poppins adventure I finally organized my closet further and found a solution to organize my boots! Enjoy this simple DIY Boot Shapers tutorial may it inspire you this Monday to reform your own closet and organize your boots!


DIY Boot Shapers


1. Start with some cardboard.




2. Cut out large rectangle pieces (one side of the box).
3. Roll them up, cardboard side out. Optional: Paint a fun color.
4. Hot glue in place to prevent unraveling. 


5. Organize your boots in your closet and enjoy your new found freedom of being able to find them all!


How chic will your closet look now?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails