Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Thankful Thanksgiving: What are You Thankful For?

Can you imagine if we tallied up our blessings as much as our complaints? I'm so glad that our country has a holiday focused on the question: What are you thankful for? And yes if you are wondering...there IS an App for that. I recently heard about the Thankful For App where you can see your growing list of the blessings you are provided everyday.




So to start off this Thankful Thanksgiving 
here are some things I am thankful for:

1- Living in the greatest city on the planet: New York City. 
Never a day goes by that I don't feel this way.
2 - Working in fashion. finally.
3 - A massively supportive family
4 - Life changing and encouraging friends
5 - Health, Home, and Happiness

May you find many things you are thankful for today as well.
And start making a habit of thinking - what are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving Mes Cheris!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails