Monday, March 28, 2011

Fashionspiration: Alexander McQueen Does it Again

As I shopped Fifth Avenue yesterday to try and forget the fact that New York is STILL cold, I was stunned by Alexander McQueen...as always. I road the escalator up to Shoe Mecca at Begdorf Goodman, where the receptionist is Christian Louboutin, the manager is Jimmy Choo, Sales Lead Fendi, and Creative Director Manolo Blahnik!


As I circled the floor (and every other) in a fashion daze, I was in awe of a masterpiece. Alexander McQueen has a shoe on the market that is like taking sculpture for a walk! Can you believe the artistry that has gone into this creation? I must say I grow more and more enamored with Alexander McQueen with every passing season. And although I may wonder the wearability of such a shoe...I must tip my hat to this nod to true artistry. Bravo!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Kori said...

Oh wow! Did you get the email I sent you last week? Have a fabulous Monday. Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

That is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails