Friday, March 25, 2011

Road Trip! Spring Time means Travel Time

I'm officially ready to be doing something. Spring time is supposedly here (all evidence to the contrary in NYC) and I am ready for shorts, sandals, sunnies, and the open road. There is nothing better than travel time, with the windows rolled down and the best songs jamming on the radio. I have a good road trip burning a whole in my pocket and I need to stretch my legs...unfornately this may not be happening soon.



These two photos put me in that exact Road Trip state that I needed. I guess it will have to be my fix for now. Be sure to check out the new photo finding site I am officially addicted to...Pinterest! Create inspiration boards, like I have done since childhood, but with much less cutting, gluing, and general mess. Stop by and Follow me!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

haha I feel the same way.. spring time "supposedly".. I will have to check out this pinterest thing, sounds fun!

Mallory In New York said...

Hey! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog :) I know exactly what you mean- it's supposedly spring, but it SNOWED yesterday! LOL. Love the photos you included here, def put me in the post-winter mood. :)

http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Well - its spring time for the rest of the world while its autumn here in Australia. Still, we are up for travelling too:) Love the photos!
xoxo
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com
p.s. Nice blog!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails