Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lessons in Seduction: French Lingerie Sexy Expertise

You always hear of French Lingerie when you are talking about seduction...in fact you always think of the French when you are thinking of something sexy. Pourqoui? Well maybe because they have that game down pat.


The French lingerie label Aubade is famous for their advertising campaign Lecons de Seduction, AKA Lessons in Seduction...oh so now it makes sense, the whole culture takes regular lessons on the art of seduction. That explains a lot !

Enjoy the French lessons in seduction, as well as an intro into the art of fine lingerie.


Lesson #23 Play innocent 
Lesson #3 Place some obstacles in his path.

 Lesson #68 Irritate his friends
Lesson #98 Cause a spark


 Lesson #57 Distract the adversary
Lesson #25 Play Hide and Seek

 Lesson #15 Know how to tell him no.
Lesson #21 Keep a distant air

Lesson #38 Pose a metaphysical problem for him
Lesson #41 Practice Black Magic

 Lesson #42 Create dizziness and palpitations
Lesson #71 Banter with love

 Lesson #101 Ask for his hand, then the other.
Lesson #108 Wrap him around your little finger.

The Aubade Lessons in Seductions are quite the trademark, and as a marketing professional I must say, job well done. The French most definitely have cornered the market on sexy lingerie for decades if not more...hmm I wonder how that started...I believe I may have a Fashion 101 soon on the history of lingerie! How exciting?! My favorite Aubade lessons are 3, 25, and 41...

What is your favorite Lesson in Seduction?

2 comments:

Rissy said...

wow I'd have to agree that this is some great marketing!
my interest is piqued.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Claire said...

i wish i had some sexy lingerie like this. i can never quite justify buying beautiful underpieces that only my hubby and i would see when i could buy outerwear that everyone could see :)

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails