Tuesday, March 29, 2011

UK Inspiration Topshop Style

I love living in New York for one main reason (among many) it has EVERYTHING! When running errands last week around SoHo I stopped in the hip UK store Topshop...you know...to see what all the fuss was about. I must say I was pleased. Although not everything was quite my style, there were plenty of pieces, staple and flair, that I loved and wanted immediately for Spring...if it ever comes!

                                         

Any UK Style Inspiration 

to fit your Topshop fancy?




8 comments:

Kori said...

I love that jacket! I hope you have an amazing Tuesday! Stop by and say hello! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Natalie Suarez said...

i love it! :0

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

DAKOTA said...

Your last post was totally fucking awesome. Those shoes were mint-art-cool, Grecian-esque! What was that, Dakota!

Meg said...

Topshop is one of my favourite!!
Lovely items!
Meg.

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!
http://megarasfashionsketchbook.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i've been lusting after those red shorts as well! xx

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

I am so in love with Topshop... wish they would have a store in Australia!
xox
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com
p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog:) would you like to follow each other? :)

Alex said...

love all!

http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

The fashion building / DIY said...

Like it!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails