Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Onassis Clothing: A Mens SoHo Boutique Event

SoHo is one of my crush neighborhoods of NYC, very quaint, and filled with adorable boutiques...whether I can afford the things in every store is a different question. There is one new SoHo men's boutique, Onassis Clothing, that carries a yacht chic line of Men's clothing that is classic Americana at its finest. I cabbed over to Onassis Clothing with a friend around Fashion Week for an event...Gentlemen's Night Out!


The store front to Onassis reads exactly what the clothing line is, so when you walk in the shop and are greeted with old boat paddles, and buoys amongst the clothing displays and even boats as shelving units you are in no way surprised. The clothing is casual and refined, and I saw a couple boyfriend sweaters that I wouldn't mind adopting for myself!




The event was very fun and proved to be very gentlemanly with cuts and shaves planned in the back room where there is normally a cafe. This SoHo men's boutique has set quite the precedent for New York shoppers! I can't wait to see what their next event holds!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Great post honey! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate spring. IF you haven't entered already, please check it out! Have a great day! Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails