Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pourquoi Pas?

{weheartit}

Why not keep on believing my loves? I have been job searching lately which warrants its fair share of ups and downs...especially when the fashionable industry you are dying to be in is a bit closed door. I, like everyone, have hit my points where I can no longer keep myself upbeat, but 90% of the time, I'm optimistic that my amazing opportunity is right around the corner. So I skip from coffee rendez-vous to networking event basking in the glory of New York City and feeling satisfied that at least I know I am home and in the right place.

Monday I had a coffee with a new friend who shared some rejuvenating words that caught me off guard...
No matter where you are in life, if you only focus on your impossible circumstances you are bound to sink. If you keep your head up and your eyes on your goal, you have no other choice but to keep on stepping and arrive at your destination. Its in the doubting, the questioning, the focusing on the negatives that the road gets impossible.
 As a planner, be it events or life, the hardest thing for me to do is let go and trust God will provide. And even though I have been provided for time and time again, I still worry. So I'm glad that when I struggle with the calm of knowing everything will work out, I have great friends to be that constant reminder of trust and patience and faith.

6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I think that faith is key. We all have moments where we feel like giving up; but simply keeping a smile on our face, and doing what we can to better ourselves puts our goals and dreams within our graps. :)

Kori said...

I'm the same way! It's so hard to let go of the control~

I'm hosting a linkup beginning this Friday called "Fashion Fridays." I'd love for you to be a part of it! Any post you do on fashion will count and you can grab the link and get some traffic. Hope you join us! Have a fantastic day honey! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Joanna Kr said...

love your blog!!following you!!
pls check out mine I'd love your opinion!

Joanna
snobpeople.blogspot.com

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Hmm... Just read this post. You know girl, just keep going! Set a goal and go for it! I had a lot of really difficult moments (or years?) in my life. Just believe in yourself no matter what and everything will happen the way it should be! God will provide!
Xox
Your new follower/ friend
Markets V

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your feature, darling!
Fabulous article!

xoxox,
CC

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails