Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toni Francesc: Fashion Show and After Party

As I have escaped my Fashion Show daze and am doing my best to space out the shows for you, I don't want you to feel overwhelmed with the amazingness that was NYFW! After attending the Lincoln Center fashion show of Toni Francesc and then the fabulous After Party, I must say I had a ball!

Beautifully made clothing draped the runway for the fashion show, 
and then a lack there of...graced the after party!

This model's hair is breathtaking, she reminds me of a siren.


There were lots of beautiful Garnet silks used in Toni's line. 



This was my favorite jacket in the collection! 


I love pumpkin in Fall...wearing it, eating it, decorting it...doesn't matter. And this backless shirt/pants combo was to die for. Backless is my favorite surprise to pull...i.e. I need a shirt like this!

After a wonderful bow by the designer, Mr. Toni Francesc, my friend and I returned home to change for the after party downtown. 

Sometimes, you just know you're in New York City...but hey at least its a live saxophone!


I was sure to say hello Toni Francesc at the after party! I paid respects to his beautiful line, and told him I very much enjoyed it. Overall pretty epic night on the road to my fashion dream!
Fashion Show Invitation: Check!
After Party Invitation: Check!
Planning my own Fashion Party: One day...



1 comment:

FAIZA said...

Looks like it was a great show!

Faiza
http://velvetmoondiaries.blogspot.com/

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails