Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Beauty of Harlem

My errands have brought me up to Harlem a couple of times in the past week and I must say I noticed something today... there is a beauty of Harlem. I always had sentimental nostalgia for America's birthplace of Jazz but when you exit the train at 125th Street and all you see are cheap wig stores and cell phone accessory vendors on the sidewalk sreaming at you...I tend to think NO WAY! But upon further exploration you unfold a beauty to this very very uptown hideaway.


If you have noticed via the Twittersphere I officially joined Instagram over the Easter Weekend and I posted a photo of the ever iconic Apollo Theatre. 
If you are on Instagram please follow me @EmbellishedBlog!




I have decided I want to find a day to go on a Harlem Adventure. I am going to come armed with my DSLR Camera...which I sadly don't do that often anymore. And I will report back with my findings on the beauty of Harlem. And maybe find some cheap shopping.

Have you explored the beauty of Harlem?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails