Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NYC Digs: Brooklyn Shopping Secret

Deep in south Brooklyn I had to venture this weekend to file my taxes, and wouldn't you know mes cheris I was rewarding for the outer borough trek by stumbling upon an adorable Brooklyn shopping secret! This cute shop with affordable prices was tucked in between bad discount shoe stores and loan offices and ready to be discovered.

Flavour on 86th Street in apparently the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn news to me, has a variety of flowy summer tops and cute skirts, shorts, and maxi dresses to match. The decor with the oversized picture frames leaning against the wall of clothing racks was hip and the shabby chic vignettes planted around this Brooklyn shopping secret kept you wandering around to discover more!



 I especially couldn't get over this navy blue sailor top. It's a racer back knit tank that is soft and flowy. Perfect for a stroll along the beach at sunset...or any other time once the weather gets back to warm again. You are now all privy to this Brooklyn shopping secret and I hope you go check it out for yourself. I know I personally will be back to Flavour once I have a more prepared checking account haha!

What Brooklyn shopping secrets do you know?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails