Friday, April 20, 2012

NYC Bridal Week 2013 Recap

Bridal Week 2013 has been clicking along here in NYC and what dreamy week it has been. I have been super busy and therefor constantly checking my Pinterest feed to see all the gorgeous dresses for one very important runway in life. Here are some of my favorites, how about you?

Can Oscar de la Renta really do no wrong? Not from my point of view. 
His gowns were all a bride's dream. He even added a little Something Blue to some. 

 Monique Lhullier never disappoints. I love all of her soft chiffon dresses. 
That top right with the crystals is especially catching my eye.

 Roman Keveza has always been a favorite of mine.
The wrapped dress gives a little Grecian Goddess without being hoakey.

 Vera Wang along with some other designers made some bold red statements. 
I can't say I'd pick this as my wedding dress, but I definitely love the gown! 

 Marchesa's line of sheer, peepholes, and even some high to low gowns was fit for a princess.

 Justin Alexander had really great style. His dresses are beautiful of course, but out of every runway show, his hair and beauty was impeccably done and by far my favorite. 

So who would you pick for your big day?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails