Monday, April 2, 2012

Instagram Palm Sunday Weekend

It was quite an eventful Palm Sunday weekend, productive and fun, my favorite kind. Work was complete, taxes were filed, dancing was done, and FroYo was had to fight the rain. Have you filed your taxes yet? I hiked out to Brooklyn to wrap up mine...so naturally Hell froze over. It is actually is crazy how much I packed into this weekend, but it was such a refreshing weekend. #MuchNeeded.

Kicking off the Palm Sunday weekend with a great Friday, my last day helping out at Glamour Magazine was bittersweet. I love the team their and was sad to say goodbye, but on to my next adventures. God brings along the greatest experiences if you let him. 

Clean Plate Club member from a wonderful Lava Cake dessert at Red at the SouthStreet Seaport! 

 I went to Brooklyn {Eeeek!} and filed my taxes. Felt great to check that off my To Do List. 

 Hung out a ton with the Bestie in the Financial District, her nabe. It feels so New York down there, tall, tall buildings that feel epic. This one frames the street straight to Ground Zero and the new Freedom Tower being constructed. 

 Rain, rain, go away, come again another day. Palm Sunday demanded my Burberry rainboots and houndstooth umbrella come out of hiding. Patterns was the trend of the day. 


To make the rainy day a little better, I grabbed FroYo with friends. Since I finally saw The Hunger Games, I had to pay tribute to my favorite tribute Katniss Everdeen by rocking her signature braid for the day. The Hunger Games books are thrilling and you need to read them pronto! 

Did you Instagram this Palm Sunday Weekend? Do share!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails