Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brand New MacBook Pro!

Well it took longer than expected, but I am officially blogging to you for the first time from my brand new MacBook Pro! It was quite a strain to financially take that jump to Mac, but I have been reassured by all my surrounding Mac community that it will pay off in the end. I will report back in a few on that. Beyond the minor initial frustration of trying to relearn navigation with this new operating system, I am excited to finally have my MacBook Pro.


But you know what that means right? SHOPPING! I will now need a new carry case for my MacBook Pro as well as maybe a cute new briefcase. Patience young grasshopper all things shall come to pass! I was not much up for shopping yesterday since I had a load of To-Do Items to check off now that I finally picked up my new computer...and the fact that it was raining cats and dogs outside in NYC! But I always love the rain, summer rain that is, it is just divine. Maybe its my Carolina upbringing or the feeling that it washes everything anew but summer rain just feels refreshing! That, and it cools down the scorching temperature! Here are some shots I could not pass up the opportunity to snap since I was in such a state of nostalgia yesterday!




And now for the new MacBook Pro bag shopping! All of these lovelies have caught my eye, and they are oh so stylish albeit expensive. I will have to narrow down to just one...hmm...


Mac Bag Shopping

Dorothy perkin
£89 - dorothyperkins.com

Lanvin shoulder handbag
$3,285 - net-a-porter.com

Sang A antique bag
$1,195 - kirnazabete.com

Loewe logo tote
$1,060 - stylebop.com

Hayden Harnett tote handbag
$295 - haydenharnett.com

Rebecca Minkoff denim bag
$155 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs nylon handbag
$128 - nordstrom.com

Juicy Couture embroidered bag
$98 - couture.zappos.com


Which one shall I decide mes cheris? 

3 comments:

Keri @ Blue-Eyed Runner said...

I recently made the switch from my pc to a macbook pro! Love it!

Jessica said...

Yeah I'm starting to get the hang, it's a bit of a transition for sure!

Unknown said...

welcome to world of mac. i made the transition in may and felt like i stepped out of the dark ages! i love that woodgrain on yours. how'd you do it? i bought a cute little bag from apple actually that is a very stylish cream and black pseudo-brocade print. i too felt like i could not just carry any 'ol bag-so i had to get something pretty.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails