Monday, August 8, 2011

Broken Laptop and Weekend Beach Trip to Connecticut


Mes cheris the worst has happened....well maybe not the worst, but my laptop has died! All last week I have been functioning VIA smartphone, Droid Incredible to be exact, but it is just not as efficient. Tomorrow's mission is to replace my broken laptop with, wait for it, a MAC! I know, I'm finally giving in and making the switch. So here's hoping the hype is all it is cracked up to be!

This weekend, sans broken laptop, I took a weekend beach trip to Connecticut to visit a friend. She was amazing and so was Connecticut I must say. Like a little Suburbia Oasis tucked away just an hour from NYC. Maybe I could live here one day (I may need to find my finance man first)!


I started off with a knock you off your socks muffin from Magnolia Bakery while waiting for my train at Grand Central. Complete with a large coffee of course. While waiting I spied the most interesting tattoo I've seen in a while, a Model T Ford! After deboarding, I was off to the beach, lunch on Main Street, dog walking, grilling outside and of course lots of quality girl time. It was refreshing! Here are some pics of my weekend beach trip to Connecticut, I hope you enjoy them.




Here's to blogging to you next time from a brand new MacBook! Goodbye broken laptop, rest in peace!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I would be bummed if my laptop died but excited to get a Mac. I really want an iPad too! :)

Jessica said...

I'm still waiting on Best Buy to tell me my computer back up is complete!! This is no fun not having a computer!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails