Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New York Fashion Week is Coming!

New York Fashion Week is right around the corner! Even though I live and breath it everyday for at least 10 hours a day, it still caught me off guard today when I realized that it is a week and a half away. Eeek! Here is a recap of some items you should have in your fashion week line up...whether all at once or spread out is entirely up to you!

1. Sheer Skirts - Be brave and bare the legs (buy good bloomers)
2. Maxi Skirts - Regardless
3. Wide Brim Felt Hats - instantly chic
4. Bold colors - Always, in my opinion
5. Cropped Tops - A loose chunky knit to anticipate the Fall
6. Heeled Loafers - Classic Americana with some height


Fashion Week is Soon!

Allude cut out sweater
$495 - 25park.com

Mink Pink long maxi skirt
$101 - asos.com

Alexander Wang leather shoes
$650 - net-a-porter.com

Alexander McQueen satchel handbag
$2,345 - ssense.com

Sydney Evan yellow gold necklace
$880 - ylang23.com

Vanessa Mooney string necklace
$135 - calypsostbarth.com

Wendy Mink 18 karat gold ring
$50 - charmandchain.com

ASOS feather jewelry
$14 - asos.com

TopShop wrap watch
$30 - topshop.com

ASOS metal jewelry
$11 - asos.com

Dorothy Perkins gold jewelry
£6.50 - dorothyperkins.com

Wool hat
$105 - reissonline.com




Got all that?!  Good. 
See you at Fashion Week mes cheris!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Love maxis! I need to add a pleated one to my collection.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails