Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fashionspiration: Farewell McQueen Exhibit

In light of the fact that this is the last few days the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibit is open at The Met, I trotted my fashionable self, coffee in tow, across The Park to the East Side...very early in the morning...to skip the line that has eagerly been accumulating each day.



I was excited to wear my new Nicole Miller top I won from their Facebook page contest! Pairing the silk printed peekaboo with Urban Outfitters shorts, a Hugo Boss belt, and Old Navy wedges (I know!), I was ready to see my favorite fashion exhibit one last time.



I love his quote about how he seeks to empower women. I feel that way through my style and I hope to serve as a backboard of ideas in which you can gain empowering fashionable inspiration from to serve yourselves the same way.


Be empowered today mes cheris!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

3 comments:

Kelly Setzer said...

Those wedges are from Old Navy?! As in... recently? I love them!

Jessica said...

I KNOW RIGHT?! Haha no not recently at all, I think I bought them like 5 years ago!

Unknown said...

I went back for a 2nd time with friends last week. I loved it the first and the second time just as much. Sad to see it go but so glad I was able to partake in such amazing exhibit.

Long Live McQueen!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails