Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Magazine Cover Release Party for PCOS Awareness

As Summer rolls on, the vacations seem to be hitting a climax. I am still not accustomed to so many friends constantly jet setting off to somewhere fabulous all at one time. But true to form no matter the time of year (or how many people stay in town) New York City always has things to do and people to see!

 I was recently invited to a Magazine Cover Release Party for 24 Blogazine on the hip Lower East Side. There were great cocktails and great fashion to be had, and all in the name of PCOS Awareness (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).


The event was held at White Rabbit on East Houston St. 
It was the perfect place to learn and promote PCOS awareness, 
the most common hormonal disorder in the US.



There were many beautiful ladies present like Yumnah Najah, who were selling goods to raise funds for the cause. Yumnah, in her show stopping maxi dress, hand paints beautiful statement earrings which you can find here. There really are works of art, be sure to stop by and say hello!


For the happy hour magazine cover release party I decided to go with an understated summer outfit. Nicole Miller silk tank, Hugo Boss belt, and Camaieu white skinny jeans. I love white pants....a LOT, and I look for any excuse to wear them!

What is your magazine cover release party look?

Be sure to be a follower of The Embellished Life here
as well as on Twitter and Facebook!

2 comments:

Sara said...

The party seems like fun and I like what you are wearing, the pants suite you so well and I like the blouse, perfect touch, you look so beautiful! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Jessica said...

Aw you are so sweet! Thank you!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails