Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bryant Park: Summer Movies in the Park

New York City has an unending activity list to partake in throughout the summer. Last night I met up with some friends in Bryant Park for their Summer Movies in the Park Series. Last night they showed Airplane, the classic 1980's comedy.

I got their early to save a spot for our group, and even a couple hours ahead of showtime, it was packed! But I had some time to lounge out and read, in a cute white lace tank and pink polka dot shorts! Then once my friends met up with me, we had a lovely picnic from Fairway, the famous NYC grocery store. Cheese, hummus and pita, fresh olives...the food was amazing.

Bryant Park: Summer Movies in the Park was fun, the food was great, and the company was even better. It is definitely a must-see if you are in New York on a Monday night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to make it a point to catch one of the Monday night Bryant Park movies. The last time it rained so my plans were cancelled.
I've heard its quite a nice summer experience. :)

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

Sounds like a great summer night!

Jessica said...

Its SOOO nice! It only have a few more mondays left so hurry!

I also went today to Broadway in Bryant Park (at lunch) and the stars of the Broadway shows perform selections from their shows! Today was the last day, I'm so glad I caught it!

Liesl said...

Oh how I miss summer movies in the par in NYC when I used to live in Manhattan...love it and the city!

Liesl :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails