Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashionspiration: When Summer Inspiration Runs Dry

It is true with any season, you get near the end and you feel like you have nothing to wear. You have tried every concoction possible in your wardrobe to be stylish but inevitably you hit that point when summer inspiration runs dry. What do you do? 

Mix and Match some bold accessories to brighten up an outfit you already know is a home run.

Here I've added my Dolce & Gabbana silk scarf and bright red wedges to my high waisted navy shorts and ruffle top cream tank. Oh yeah and I added some dress socks for a little trendy pop. 


I popped in some subtle gold jewelry to pull the gold piping from the shoes up into my outfit but kept the jewelry simple since my shoes and head scarf are enough of a statement. It is always about balance mes cheris!

What bold accessories will 
save your summer wardrobe?

4 comments:

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

love your scarf!

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Thanks!! It's pretty much the only way I wear it...except for as a necktie. I like the unusual uses.

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

Great ideas! I have been adding a lot of bold jewelry lately and brightly colored shoes!

P.S. I'm having an awesome birchbox giveaway right now, so be sure to enter! http://www.haute-lunch.com/2011/08/birchbox-giveaway-cynthia-rowley-tip-to.html

Thelma Frayne said...

Love the socks and sandals.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails